Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In order to to be Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant, some of the basic qualifications include: I must have at least my high school diploma (check!), must be at least 18 years of age, and must have authorization to work in the United States (check, check!) . Some other qualifications include: the ability to work well with others as part of a team, excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills, able to attend four weeks of unpaid training, work under tight time constraints, college course or degree would be an asset, well-groomed appearance, foreign language skills preferred, but not required, and union dues required.

How much moola, you may be wondering...
~1st 6 months-- $20.06/Trip*
~2nd 6 months-- $20.31/Trip*
~2nd Year-- $22.26/Trip*
*one trip=243 miles

Perks...
FREE FLYING! For me and my family!
Great Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan!
Casual uniform, which means I can wear tennis shoes! (even though I was looking forward to heels)
Employee PARTIES!

No comments: